X-mas eve isn’t an only religious holiday, but a good occasion to gather your family and friends around the table. While tasting traditional food and drinking a glass of warm mulled wine, you can share the most interesting life events, greetings, exciting stories with the help of PowerPoint Christmas theme.
To create this is rather a simple task because today there are special templates with which it’ll be so easy making such a presentation. Working with it doesn’t require large money investments and can be completely free. Such templates still help make the original product: fill it with relevant information, congratulatory verses, pictures, photos.
Here you can find Christmas templates for PowerPoint presentations, and download for free. Take a closer look at the catalog: you’ll find something amusing for yourself. But, to make the right choice, consider such key points as target audience, color scheme, congratulation text. This is what will be discussed further.
Best Christmas PowerPoint Template
In this section, we’ll look at some best ideas for the Christmas PowerPoint template that inspire you to make a greeting card.
- Santa Claus: grey beard, red suit, sack with gifts — all these attributes are traditionally used to describe an appearance of a generous, good-natured old man who gives presents to all children while descending through a chimney. The color scheme, fonts of this Christmas PowerPoint layout are universal and may be used not only for kids’ congratulations but also for friends, colleagues.
- X-mas party slideshow made in bright colors, with intricate decorative fonts, stars variety, new year tree branches, garlands. This option is interesting and eye-catching.
- Make some interesting quiz slides: ask interesting questions on the X-mas topic — whoever gives more answers knows better about this holiday!
Here you’ll find only the latest free Christmas templates, with which it’ll be easy and quick to create an unforgettable PowerPoint presentation. You just need to fill in the text with layout, insert photos with family or friends, finally show it to your loved ones!
Sometimes there may be readers’ opinion that they don’t know how to draw because they haven’t creative inclinations. But this opinion is erroneous: you’ll find and be able to download perfect options among Christmas variety of PowerPoint templates. Such layouts are a way to show your creativity: it’s filling with pictures, beautiful fonts, the ready-made color scheme will push you to the creative process beginning.
How to Make an Animated Christmas Card in PowerPoint?
Everyone can learn basic modern design principles. Moreover, to master it, you don’t need to read tons of professional literature, attend appropriate courses, pay for consultations. While creating presentations for beginners, it’s enough to go over the next guide. Gather strength, inspiration and start creating!
The first thing you should do to make a beautiful Christmas day PowerPoint presentation is to consider which audience it’ll be intended for.
The second one is to harmoniously combine text with colors. One of the most common mistakes people make is coloration use that doesn’t fit the main theme and is very far from design trends.
Third — correct text, moderately short, meaningful. For example, while making a X-mas card, write sincere congratulation in your own words. After all, a standard verse from the Internet might be uninteresting. It’ll never make a positive impression on the audience.
Fourth, make each subsequent slide expected. This effect can be achieved while using a merry Christmas PowerPoint animation. The beautiful visual effect will attract the viewer’s attention.
The neater your presentation looks, the more confidence in you an audience will have. Don’t use large text amount: try to improvise during congratulations — this way you’ll seem even more open, sincere.
Merry Christmas PowerPoint Presentation
To enhance the listener’s emotions from thy congratulations, make each slide unusual, bright. Use beautiful text, divided into separate pages, relevant images, complementing an interesting story.
Let’s look at the most popular X-mas slideshow ideas!
- Use patterns associated with year symbols, according to the Chinese calendar. Write a short story about this year’s significance for zodiac signs. Create a mystical, exciting presentation.
- X-mas tree with garlands, muted soft colors, beautiful intricate fonts are perfect for congratulating friends, close relatives.
- Fun composition with cute animals, gifts, Santa Claus — such childishly naive pattern, but amusing due to its diversity. Perfectly matched fonts, nice frames, light shade schemes — these attributes are well suited for the New Year theme.
- Realistic layout with things related to New Year subject: lollipops, champagne, spruce, festoons, artificial snow, gold stars, gingerbread, cinnamon sticks. These items will give pleasant associations, celebration sense because some of them came to us from childhood.
- Smiling snowmen: funny, in colorful hats, scarves will create an impression of home comfort and family holiday.
- A spruce composition, gifts, snowflakes, lights, red shades combined with green and gold; X-mas fonts aren’t standard. An originality of this layout gives not only photographs presence but also congratulation itself.
To make your holiday memorable, invite your relatives, friends. Sincere compliments remain in their hearts forever and cause only positive emotions.
Merry Christmas Slide PowerPoint
To diversify presentation, break it into blocks, making a bit unusual, extraordinary. However, there are a few basic rules that you must follow when creating a presentation. Let’s look at them.
- Make a title page special: The first page will affect perception. It’d be provocative, exciting. Looking at it, the person should be interested.
- Use a minimum of text. We’ve already talked about this above: most people read diagonal presentations. Don’t discourage them from studying your showing.
- Joke and be sincere: communication and speech ease will be remembered for a long time. Fill with beautiful verses, nutty stories, photo captions.
- Christmas slideshow in PowerPoint should be readable: pay attention not only to font elegance but also to its size. The inability to read something immediately repels because about 90% of the information a person receives visually.
- Fill contents with joint pictures. Vivid illustrations attract the eye.
Christmas PowerPoint slideshow can be made unforgettable, professional. The magic of color, fonts, pictures, the text won’t leave the viewer indifferent. Even using a minimalist style, you can convey thy thoughts, grab attention. It’s not enough to create representation with cool content and images, you should submit it. At a performance, you must be understood, heard and accepted.
Presentations transform your words, they visualize them. Your ideas will become even deeper, make more sense if you supplement them with images that reflect the essence of your words.
Prepare properly for showing: cool content, vibrant color schemes will be mesmerizing. Be creative: making connections between things you use experience while synthesizing something new. An exciting representation created for thy family will be unforgettable because you give them not only a piece of the soul but also memories, sincere emotions.